Safe I.S. Ltd is an industry-leading fire safety and training provider and due to continued growth, we are looking to expand our current team.
This full-time role offers an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual looking for a long-term career opportunity. This is a permanent position with ample scope for progression within the company. No prior experience in sales or knowledge of fire alarm systems is required as full training will be provided detailed below.
As a service provider, a vital part of our role is after service care. Following the completion of a maintenance visit on occasions there are additional remedial works that need to be individually reviewed to provide our customer with a full explanation of any relative issues and how to improve their systems to rectify accordingly.
Starting from the engineer's report this role requires the remedial sales person to understand the engineers findings and produce a letter and or quotation to advise the customers of the next steps.
- Telephone greeting and liaison.
- Creation of remedial quotations, including technical breakdown of any required works.
- Producing, following up & securing written quotations using a specialist database package.
- Working as part of a team and as an individual to meet monthly sales targets.
- Account/Customer Management.
- Both B2B & B2C Sales.
Internal and external training opportunities will be provided. Internal operations, customer handling/service, technical training, shadowing engineering teams and system training will be provided by our management team. External third party courses (such as courses from the Fire Industry Association) will also be arranged to provided offering both a real-world and technical knowledge base.
Previous occupants of this role, after training, are now in senior management roles or key account managers, showing our continued commitment to training and development.
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written)
- Attention to detail
- Confident decision-maker
- Friendly, positive and "can do" attitude
- Personal drive, determination and energy
- A high level of self-motivation
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Must have a passion for customer service
Basic Wage – From £16,000 to £20,000 per Annum.
Generous and uncapped bonus scheme, company pension, and 21 days annual leave (plus bank holidays).