When choosing to work with Safe I.S. Ltd you can be confident in our ability to meet your requirements as one of our core values is a dedication to safety, competency and compliance.
We have been awarded accreditations from industry-leading associations, are members of prestigious trade associations and consistently invest in individual training to ensure we deliver the highest level of service and customer confidence.
Below is a detailed list of all of our accreditations and trade association memberships.
BAFE SP 203-1 Fire Detection & Alarms Accreditation
Safe I.S. Ltd achieved third party accreditation to Bafe SP203-1 for Fire Detection & Alarm Systems. We were assessed for all parts of the accreditation including Design, Installation, Commissioning/Handover & Maintenance and passed with flying colours.
This scheme recognises the importance of providing compliant fire detection and alarm systems and therefore assist in minimising false alarms. The scheme has extremely strict guidelines and we are meticulously assessed on a regular basis to ensure we meet or exceed the requirements.
To view our current certificate, please click here.
For more details about the scheme please view BAFE's video below.
You can view our current status on BAFE's website by Clicking Here.
BAFE SP101 Competency of Portable Fire Extinguisher Organisation and Technicians
Safe I.S. Ltd achieved third party accreditation to Bafe SP101 Competency of Portable Fire Extinguisher Organisations and Technicians. We were assessed for all parts of the accreditation and under the scheme, it is designed to ensure that organisations and the technicians they employ are competent to provide fire extinguisher servicing including:
- Sourcing (the correct selection of fire extinguishers for your building)
- Commissioning (on-site checks to ensure the fire extinguisher is fit for purpose prior to installation)
- Siting (correct positioning and installation of fire extinguishers in your building)
- Maintenance/Servicing (regular checks to ensure fire extinguishers are in efficient working order and ready to use in the event of fire)
The objective of this scheme is to increase the quality of fire extinguisher service organisations and their technicians working in the field, providing the consumer with confidence they have selected a competent and safe service provider.
For more information on the scheme, please see the video below:
Fire Industry Association (FIA) Members
The Fire Industry Association (FIA) is the largest fire protection trade association with over 900 members in the UK.
As a not for profit organisation, they help promote, improve and perfect fire protection methods.
As a member of the FIA, we have access to the latest training, product information, committees and working groups which enable us to keep ahead of the curve with the latest news in the industry.
Third-Party Accreditation, such a BAFE SP203-1 detailed above, is a requirement of joining the FIA trade association to ensure only the best companies are able to join.
You can view our current status on the Fire Industry Association's website by Clicking Here.
If you wish to learn more about the FIA please see the below video:
National Security Inspectorate (NSI)
The National Security Inspectorate (NSI) approval is the hallmark of excellence for providers of security and fire safety services.
Approved services offered:
- Contract Maintenance of Portable Fire Extinguishers
- The Design, Installation, Commissioning and Handover and Verification of Fire Detection and Alarm Systems to BS 5839-1
- The Design, Installation, Commissioning and Handover, Verification and Maintenance of Fire Detection and Alarm Systems to BS 5839-6
- The Maintenance of Fire Detection and Alarm Systems to BS 5839-1
You can view our current status on the NSI website by Clicking Here.
As an NSI Approved company, you can be confident Safe I.S. Ltd:
- Undergo a rigorous application process before approval is granted.
- Open our business to independent, regular audit by our highly trained team of industry specialist auditors.
- Ensure our business and management are of good repute.
- Have accepted the obligation to put in place corrective actions raised during an NSI audit.
- Issue an NSI Certificate of Compliance for security and fire safety systems as evidence they are installed to relevant standards.
- Observe and comply with NSI regulations at all times.
- Provide ongoing appropriate training for our staff ensuring the required level of skill.
- Have suitable insurance and business premises.
- Have a robust financial standing.
- Work to International and British Standards and NSI Codes of Practice, teams have relevant technical experience.
- Have reputable directors & leaders with relevant business experience and effective employee security screening.
If you wish to learn more about the NSI please see the below video:
The Institution of Fire Engineers Recognised Training Course
Our Fire Warden Training course has been independently assessed and awarded the prestigious Institute of Fire Engineers recognised training course stamp of approval. Our course was written and developed by Ex-Fire Service personnel which allowed a mix of real-life situations and regulatory requirements to be blended into the course providing an end product that was approved by the IFE.
With this approval, each certificate is proudly stamped with the IFE Recognised Training course logo allowing attendees to prove the course they attended was third party accredited.
You can view our current status on IFE's website by Clicking Here.
Members of the British Standards Institution
"BSI Membership means you care about performing better" - This is a direct quote from the BSI website and exactly why Safe I.S. Ltd are proud to be members. BSI enables people and organizations to perform better. They share knowledge, innovation and best practice to make excellence a habit – all over the world, every day.
It allows us to stay up to date with the latest standards, industry news and prove to our customers we are committed to achieving high standards.
If you wish to learn more about the BSI please see the below video:
Members of the Fire Protection Association
The Fire Protection Association (FPA) is the UK's national fire safety organisation. They work to identify the dangers of fire and help our clients reduce any fire-related risks. Committed to setting the highest industry standards, influencing policy and support members with the most comprehensive fire safety news, advice, training & resources.
Our membership, therefore, allows Safe I.S. Ltd to continue to be at the forefront of our industry.